Another highlight of our previous trip was a pink jeep tour. The tour this time would be of a different sort.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Day 8 Part 1 - ride to Sedona
Our seventh day of riding dawned with the anticipation of riding to Sedona AZ, known for it's red rock formations. It was a short ride of 19 miles, but after six days on the bike the lactic acid build up discouraged any heroic efforts until thoroughly warmed up. To try to give you the riders viewpoint I have a series of views right from the road.
The details emerge...
A second formation after a turn in the road.
And another....
Robin and I had visited Sonoma years ago, and I wondered if I would recognize the place we stayed, sure enough the road down to the creek bottom triggered the memories, although don't ask me the name of the place. I do remember that they guessed we were from the East or West Coast because we thought the coffee weak! We also did a balloon ride while in Sedona, and I saw a few early morning balloons while enroute.
Another highlight of our previous trip was a pink jeep tour. The tour this time would be of a different sort.

Another highlight of our previous trip was a pink jeep tour. The tour this time would be of a different sort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment